The world’s largest student student-driven consultancy. Now in Sofia.
Founded in April 2017, 180 DC Sofia is the first and only branch of 180 Degrees Consulting in Bulgaria. We are committed to providing very high-quality and extremely affordable consulting services to non-profits and social enterprises in Bulgaria to help them improve and live up to their potential!
We help socially conscious organizations in Bulgaria:
• Run the most effective programs possible;
• Improve their financial sustainability;
• Improve their marketing;
• Measure their social impact and be more data-driven in their decision-making;
• Expand to new business and geographical areas;
• Improve their human resource management and volunteer recruitment.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you interested in creating social impact? Are you considering a career in consulting? Do you want to gain valuable first-hand experience in the field?
If you are:
• a motivated, dedicated and passionate student,
• with a genuine interest for creating social impact,
• ready for professional experience,
• willing to receive training from professional consultants,
• with time to commit to working on exciting projects,
then we would be more than happy to welcome you in 180 Degrees Consulting Sofia!
At each stage, we carefully evaluate all candidates according to a set of predefined, objective criteria. We take the recruitment process very seriously and our team is dedicated to finding the most brilliant and motivated students.
Remuneration. Everybody involved in 180 Degrees Consulting works pro bono (without a paycheck). Instead, you gain valuable consulting experience, get a good merit to put on your CV, make contact with both exceptional students and interesting actors in the business and not least: you get to make an impact!
Projects duration. 180 DC projects comprise one university semester. Starting in late October/March and ending in the middle of January/June, they leave sufficient time before the exam period.
Workload. Consultants work 7 to 8 hours per week. In turn, project managers (i.e., team leaders) devote around 10 hours weekly.
Language requirements. You do not have to speak Bulgarian to be part of 180 DC Sofia. However, an excellent command of English is a must. Additional language proficiency can be a plus.
Apply now to join the Best New 180 DC Branch worldwide for 2017!
For further questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via Facebook.
bul. "Tsar Osvoboditel" 15, 1504 Sofia, Bulgaria