Welcome to 180 Degrees Consulting –
University of Toronto!
180 Degress Consulting – University of Toronto is the first Canadian branch of the world’s largest consultancy for non profits and social enterprises.
We are dedicated to helping non profits and social enterprises overcome challenges and having the greatest possible social impact with our high quality, extremely affordable consulting services. We are able to achieve this because our consultants are carefully selected top university students, a mutually beneficial process that gives organizations the help they need and gives students valuable real-world leadership experience.
Want to stay up to date on our mailing list? Just go to our Facebook page (linked to the right) and click ‘Sign up’!
We are Hiring!
Applications for our Executive Team for the 2017 / 2018 academic year at the 180 Degrees Consulting – University of Toronto. Preference will be given to students at the St. George campus. The following positions are available:
- Consulting Director
- Vice-President, Corporate Relations
- Vice-President, Finance
- Vice-President, Human Resources and Logistics
- Vice-President, Marketing & Communications
Submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 at 11:59 PM:
- A one-page resume in PDF format outlining your most relevant experiences; use the naming convention “Position_LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf”
- A one-page cover letter addressing the following:
- Why you want to work with 180 Degrees Consulting;
- Why you are passionate about working in consulting/non-profits;
- A brief description of your vision for the branch for 2017 / 18
Please contact email@example.com if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Toronto, ON, Canada
University of Toronto