The 180DC Yonsei Branch was established with the mission to provide affordable and high-quality consulting services to non-governmental organisations and social enterprises in Korea and to create opportunities for individuals to thrive while producing meaningful results.
Why Join 180 Degrees Consulting Yonsei?
- You will be equipped with the opportunity and skills to make a genuine and lasting social impact.
- You will have the unique opportunity to gain practical work experience in a school environment.
- You will receive training to become a professional consultant.
- You will work hand-in-hand with leading Korea-based non-profits as well as businesses, tackling their toughest problems as an organization.
If you are passionate about making a genuine impact as a student and are interested in challenging yourself and meeting like-minded, high-achieving students, then 180DC is for you.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for highly motivated and achieving students from Yonsei University who can:
- engage and communicate in a professional manner
- critically evaluate problems to find potential solutions
- work effectively in a dynamic team environment
- have a demonstrated interest in positive social impact for the community
180DC works effectively by recruiting from a diverse range of backgrounds and bringing together the broad range of skills this provides. If you are an active member of the community with bright ideas and a desire to make a real difference with your skill-set, then we encourage you to apply so that we can help you realize your potential.
How Do I Join 180 Degrees Consulting?
Applications for the 2018 Spring semester 2018 are now open. All backgrounds are welcome. Please apply via the link below or at 180dc.org/apply.
Application Period: Feb 24th ~ March 13th.
Interview: March 17th (flexible if necessary).
If you have any questions reach out to our 2018 HR Director, Kristina Kim at email@example.com
50 Yonsei-ro, Sinchon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea