Welcome to 180DC’s Adelaide Branch!
The Adelaide branch of 180 Degrees Consulting (180DC)—officially founded in 2017—is committed to providing high quality consulting services for non-profits and socially conscious organisations in the Adelaide community.
What do we do?
We work on innovative, practical and sustainable solutions for non-profit and socially-conscious organisations. We connect the powerful capabilities of top university students with the unmet needs of socially minded organisations. Our highly motivated volunteer student-consultant teams offer the right combination of creativity, problem-solving ability and diversity of thought to produce unique solutions to our Client’s problems with the goal of creating the greatest social impact.
Who do we look for?
We look for highly motivated, unique and high achieving students (both undergraduate and postgraduate) from all faculties at The University of Adelaide who:
- Show interest in creating a positive social impact for the community
- Present themselves in a professional manner
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and work well within a team
- Be able to commit 5 to 8 hours per week to work on an exciting project
What does a typical project look like?
At 180DC Adelaide a typical project for consultants will entail:
- Weekly team meetings – you will be in a team consisting of 4-5 consultants, lead by 1 team leader and overseen by a consulting director and the executive team. Each week, you will meet once to discuss project direction and work on the project with your team.
- Project work – you will have deliverables set out in your project brief, which are due throughout the semester.
- Client meetings – you will meet with your client throuoghout the semester and update them on project progress.
- Mentor Meetings – you will have the opportunity to meet with mentors both in 180 Degrees Consulting and from the industry.
- Tailored training – you will receive hours of training led by experienced executive members in the form of workshops and an induction training.
How do I join 180 Degrees Consulting – Adelaide?
Applications are currently closed. Semester 2 2020 applications will open later this year.
To apply you will need a polished resume, your academic transcript, and a brief statement of why you would like to join 180 Degrees Consulting. For any inquiries feel free to contact us at our Facebook page or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adelaide SA 5005, Australia
Phone: +61 402 621 589
The University of Adelaide