Welcome to 180DC – Bond University!
We bring the world’s largest and most prestigious student consultancy to the beautiful city of Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. The branch has made a positive start since its formation in 2014 in engaging the student population at the university and building networks with local organisations. The Bond University branch aims to work with non-profit and social organisations throughout the academic year to assist them in achieving their social impact goals. We aim to provide high quality consulting services to organisations that aim to improve education, health, economic and environmental outcomes. We form teams of highly intellectual and talented university students to provide original and creative solutions whilst also creating a life-defining and career boosting experience.
What is 180 Degrees Consulting?
180 Degrees Consulting provides socially conscious organisations around the world with high quality, extremely affordable consulting services. 180DC exists to help organisations measure their social impact, improve their financial sustainability, operate efficiently, expand to new areas around the world, improve their branding and more.
180DC is entirely volunteer based where each person believes that improving the effectiveness of such organisations can make a lasting and meaningful difference to the people those organisations serve. In order to provide the best advice, we scout for top university students who are passionate about helping non-profit and social entities.
Since the Bond University branch’s inception in 2014, we have worked with various organisations in and outside Australia providing them with innovative, practical and sustainable solutions to challenges such as: Marketing, Finance, Revenue Management, Growth, Sales, Branding, etc. We have worked with social conscious companies such as: Rogue and Rouge Foundation, Operation Smile, Aunties and Uncles and plenty more.
Bond Students: Want to Join?
Are you interested in making a positive contribution and change to society? Then, consider 180 Degrees Consulting as the place to make your ambitions come true. At 180 Degrees Consulting we work with non-profit organisations that are working to make a positive and meaningful impact on the world, whether that is through advocating for feminism or working to enhance the livelihoods of socially isolated children, there is an organisation that needs our help, YOUR help! Join us in making a difference and contributing to a better tomorrow.
We strive to create an international environment, where we welcome students from all academic backgrounds at both the undergraduate and postgraduate level. We believe everyone has something to offer and that your past experience whether it be mathematics, business or medicine will have a positive and lasting impact on both the 180 Degrees Consulting team and our clients.
If you are:
- Passionate about creating real social impact
- Have a knack for solving problems creatively using critical analysis
- Itching to find a way to use skills learned at university in a practical way
- Have effective communication, teamwork and leadership skills
Then we want to hear from you!
Benefits of Joining 180DC:
While we believe in working hard and providing the best solutions possible to our clients, we also make sure to have some fun! Our Event and Marketing Directors work to put together social evenings for all our members, ensuring we become a big family by the end of the term. Additionally, we take day trips to Nous our Consulting partner and participate in events such as World Hospital Congress – Design Jam, in addition to social events amongst our Executive Team and Student Consultants.
- Creative problem solving
- Teamwork + Collaboration
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational and Research skills
- Real world experience to add to your CV
- How to conduct Project Briefs
We are always looking for new members to join our 180DC team, we begin recruitment at the beginning of each semester during O-Week. To keep updated on all opening and closing dates for applications, please follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Applications are now Open: Semester 193, September 2nd – 13th
Note: No late applications will be accepted!
- Project Consultant – NFP Client: Mercy Ships Australia: https://bond-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?s=jobs&ss=jobs&mode=form&id=05c9655a23979fca490b6d97572e359d
- Implementation Consultant- NFP Client: The Freedom Hub: https://bond-csm.symplicity.com/students/?mode=form&s=jobs&ss=jobs&id=df6c642a9c268a249eb566bbbd9ded2b
- Marketing Director: https://bond-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?s=jobs&ss=jobs&mode=form&id=aafc470046a7ee3b174b0068d7b6c7ae
- IT Director: https://bond-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?s=jobs&ss=jobs&mode=form&id=17785b78331442d2524c06ae09c3f132
- External Relations Director- https://bond-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?s=jobs&ss=jobs&mode=form&id=27bf46f3f60fbd1473642a8c1b884b19
- Secretary- https://bond-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?s=jobs&ss=jobs&mode=form&id=ec21bd893f9d3886d8cf77822d8f480c
- People Development & Culture Manager- https://bond-csm.symplicity.com/students/?mode=form&s=jobs&ss=jobs&id=0b72fd17668845312bd4c5986353f288
14 University Drive, Bond University, Queensland, Australia
Phone: Not applicable