Halløj & Velkommen!
- Each semester, we offer 30 students the chance to become consultants.
- We provide intensive training and mentoring in collaboration with our consultancy partners.
- Meet our partners: Implement Consulting Group and Next Step by Bindslev.
- As a consultant, you will work in teams of five on a client’s case.
- The client can be an organisation dealing with anything from blockchain, events, charity, finance and retail.
- What all projects have in common is the aim of making a difference in the world.
Who are we looking for?
- We encourage diversity and welcome students from all universities and study backgrounds.
- We are looking for individuals who are eager to learn and to be good team players.
- It is expected that you have a professional and proactive attitude and a desire to contribute.
- Apart from these qualities, we expect you to dedicate 10-15 hours a week to the assigned project.
Our consultancy cycles follow the academic semesters’ timeline.
Our application windows open in September (fall semester) and February (spring semester).
Relevant dates for the next consultancy cycle
|Info Night||7th September 2020|
|Application Deadline||8th September 2020|
|Recruitment Period||12th – 13th September 2020|
|Kick-off||16th September 2020|
|Consulting Period||September 2020 – December 2020|
|Final Event||The first week of December 2020|
Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark