Founding members of the 180 Degrees Consulting Branch at Delhi Technological University
- Each semester, we offer 30 students the chance to become consultants.
- We provide intensive training and mentoring in collaboration with our consultancy partners.
- Meet our partner: Implement Consulting Group .
- As a consultant, you will work in teams of five on a client’s case.
- The client can be an organisation dealing with anything from blockchain, events, charity, finance and retail.
- What all projects have in common is the aim of making a difference in the world.
Who are we looking for?
- We encourage diversity and welcome students from all universities and study background.
- We are looking for individuals who are eager to learn and to be good team players.
- It is expected that you have a professional and proactive attitude and a desire to contribute.
- Apart from these qualities, we expect you to dedicate 10-15 hours a week to the assigned project.
What are we looking for in a good application?
Please send us your CV and motivation letter and let us know if you had previous
- volunteering engagement
- work experience
- project experience
Join us to help create social & environmental impact!
Ever since its inception, 180 DC Copenhagen has regularly assisted in making a social and environmental impact by offering student-based consultancy to social businesses and social enterprises throughout the Copenhagen area. Furthermore, we’ve connected students with organisations and helped them develop skills in a variety of disciplines.
180 Degrees provides socially conscious organisations around the world with high quality and extremely affordable consulting services. We work with organisations to develop innovative, practical and sustainable solutions to whatever challenges they might be facing.
A carefully selected team of highly motivated and engaged university students who possess a combination of expertise, creativity and problem-solving ability.
They are non-profit and social enterprises in Denmark, seeking to make a real social change. 180DC enables this impact by providing extra resources and expertise
Our consultancy cycles follow the academic semesters’ timeline.
Our application windows open in September (fall semester) and February (spring semester).
Relevant dates for the next consulting cycle
|Consulting period||15.09.2021 – 29.11.2021|
Structure for the next consulting cycle
CBS - Solbjerg Plads 3
CBS - Solbjerg Plads 3