Welcome to 180 Degrees Edinburgh
The Edinburgh branch of 180 Degrees Consulting aims to generate unique solutions to assist both local and global organisations in reaching their full potential. We are a socially-conscious organisation, dedicated to supporting a thriving third sector.
We aim to bring the resources and standards of Edinburgh University to your organisation to insure excellence in our assistance. If you wish to improve your institution in areas such as marketing, operationalisation, or rebranding, 180 Degrees Edinburgh can help!
With the unique perspectives of selected students, our team will work hard to provide you with the most effective and affordable solutions. For any further questions about project services or pricing, please contact us via email using the link on the right.
We will be accepting student consultant applications starting in September 2019!
We are looking for driven, insightful students who care about improving the organisations who seek our services. As a student consultant, you garner benefits such as:
- Access our consultant training programs
- Gain invaluable, real-world work experience and develop your leadership skills
- Participate in networking events and socials
- Compete in case competitions
- Make tangible, lasting impact and do good for your local and global communityFor more up to date information on our branch activities, please visit our branch Facebook page!
As a non-profit organisation, 180 Degrees welcomes any contributions to our branch, financial or otherwise! If you or your organisation would like to aid us in our mission to provide affordable advice for socially-conscious organisations, please contact us via email using the link on the right.
University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh (EH8 9YL), U.K.
University of Edinburgh