Welcome to the ESCP branch of 180 Degrees Consulting, the world’s largest university-based consultancy.
180 Degrees Consulting is a global organisation with 200+ branches worldwide. We are a management consulting organisation specialised in providing business solutions to nonprofits and social enterprises.
Our team of student consultants at 180DC ESCP consists of driven and intellectually curious individuals, committed to making a change by solving socio-economic problems at the local level for Paris’s most socially impactful organisations and businesses. Our current members have had professional experiences at Bain & Company, the United Nations, EY Advisory, Kearney, PwC, Procter & Gamble, Amazon, Wintegreat, Accenture Strategy, and more.
Whether you are an organisation interested in our services or a student interested in joining us, welcome to our branch page. Please read on to learn more about how we can collaborate.
We offer services in a variety of domains. However, all of our services are tailored to meet your specific needs as we acknowledge that business challenges remain client and situation specific. Our services include the following, but are not limited to:
- Resource Efficiency
- Impact Evaluation
- Growth & Business Model
- Digital & Community Engagement
Be part of an international network of talented students, who are driven by a passion to create positive change. Our consultants are selected for their academic excellence, extra-curricular involvement, leadership, teamwork skills and genuine passion for social impact. We welcome students of all degree backgrounds and years to join 180DC ESCP Europe – Paris Campus. If you:
- Are passionate about creating real social impact
- Have effective teamwork and leadership skills
- Engage and communicate in a professional manner
- Can critically evaluate problems to find sustainable solutions
Then, you are who we are looking for.
A project at 180DC ESCP will entail the following:
- Weekly team meetings – you will be in a team consisting of 3 to 4 consultants, led by 1 project leader and overseen by a consulting director. Each week, you will meet with your team to discuss project direction and work on the project with your team.
- Project work – you will have deliverables set out throughout the project cycle and semester, with specific deadlines for each milestone.
- Client meetings – you will meet with your client throughout the project cycle, to understand needs, challenges, and to give an overall update of the project’s progress.
- Mentor meetings – Throughout the project cycle, you will meet with your industry mentor for project guidance and support.
- Tailored training – you will receive induction training and attend workshops led by our industry mentors and our expert executive members on a variety of topics.
180 Degrees Consulting ESCP is currently recruiting consultants and executive members for Fall 2021!
We will be announcing our job openings in the next few days…stay tuned!
Don’t leave just yet…follow us on our channels first!
Find out about our application deadlines and upcoming events by following us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. You can also sign up for our monthly newsletter here.
For any additional information, send us an email at [email protected] Looking forward to meeting you!
79 Avenue de la République, 75011 Paris, France