Welcome to 180 Degrees Consulting Ghent!
The Ghent branch of 180 Degrees Consulting was founded on July 1, 2014 and operates at Ghent University.
We bring top university talent to the non-profit sector, transforming good organizations into great ones via high-quality and uniquely affordable consulting services. Our mission is to strengthen the ability of socially conscious organizations and to achieve high impact social outcomes through the development of innovative, practical and sustainable solutions.
JOIN OUR TEAM
In order for our mission to succeed, we are continuously looking for motivated and ambitious university students with various academic backgrounds to strengthen our team.
As a consultant, you like to tackle challenging problems, you are team-oriented and committed towards investing time in projects generating social impact. In return, we offer you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and tackle real consulting cases for real clients. Furthermore, you will receive professional training from top-tier organizations and institutions, and get to meet like-minded, impactful peers.
Consultant applications are open now. Scroll down to fill in the application form.
Want more details? Don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME OUR CLIENT
Each year we work with a dozen of socially conscious organizations to help them overcome the challenges they’re facing and increase their social impact.
Our works consists of:
- improving financial sustainability and operational efficiency
- improving branding and marketing strategy
- measuring and raising social impact
- developing a workable business plan
- and improving human capital management among others
We’ve worked with various organizations, ranging from small non-profit start-ups to big social enterprises like Broederlijk Delen, Fracarita, OCMW Gent and Think-Pink.
To apply for consulting services, please contact us via email@example.com.
BECOME OUR PARTNER
To carry the operational costs of our branch and to increase the social impact our consultants create, we count on our valued partners.
As a partner you benefit in several different ways:
- our rigorously screened and skilled consultants can be your future employee
- our trainings, workshops and mentoring sessions can be your organization’s introduction
- our events can be your marketing opportunities
- our consultants can be your mobile advertising platform in the Belgian student population
To express your interest in a partnership, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jozef Kluyskensstraat, Ghent, Belgium