180 DEGREES CONSULTING MDI GURGAON
Established in January 2021, 180 DC MDI Gurgaon Branch thrives to serve non-profit organizations across an array of domains. The branch believes that improving the effectiveness of organizations can make a massive and meaningful difference to the people those organization’s serve.
We provide socially conscious organizations around the world with very high quality, extremely affordable consulting services. We work with organizations to develop innovative, practical and sustainable solutions to whatever challenges they’re facing.
The MDI Gurgaon branch is one of the very few postgraduate studies-only management institute in India with a 180DC branch. We, therefore bring a greater level of skills and diverse industry experience while serving our clients.
To ensure that non-profits and social enterprises committed to education, health, and poverty alleviation can reach their full potential by meeting their demand for very affordable, high-quality strategic and operational assistance, and in so doing developing the next generation of social impact leaders.
Creating a legacy of contribution for a sustainable world
To better understand our offerings click here
Our student consultants are carefully selected candidates with the right combination of expertise, creativity, and problem-solving ability. These consultants work voluntarily and believe that improving the effectiveness of organizations can make a massive and meaningful difference to the people these organizations serve.
Our consultants bring with them valuable social consulting and volunteering experience from a wide range of esteemed organizations.
We follow a 3 step process involving multiple rounds of interviews with the candidates.
- Round 1: Rigorous case submission round in which a real-time client problem is shared with the candidates and submissions are evaluated based on three parameters: Innovativeness and Feasibility, Solution Exhaustiveness, and Presentation Aesthetics. The candidates are shortlisted for further rounds based on their case submissions.
- Round 2: This round includes multiple interviews which are based on the case submissions by the candidates and additional case discussions to gauge the candidates’ drive for social impact, clarity of thought, communication skills and team workability.
- Round 3: A group interview of all shortlisted candidates with the Faculty Mentor is conducted. The idea is to understand the motivation of the candidates and gauge the commitment levels.
ABOUT MDI GURGAON
- Established in 1973, consistently ranked amongst top 10 B-Schools of India, biggest in Delhi NCR
- Pioneer in programs focused on public policy, armed forces and energy management; 95,000+ beneficiaries across Govt. of India and PSUs
- Providing consultancy to prestigious organizations like Amnesty, UNICEF, and MHRD; Annually organizes “Conversations on Gurugram”
- Consists of huge consulting talent among students with prominent consulting companies recruiting consistently every year
Regarding partnerships or sponsorship, kindly contact any of our branch leaders or mail us at [email protected]
Block C, Sukhrali, Sector 17, Gurugram, Haryana 122007
Phone: 9167681133 (President)