Welcome to 180DC Netaji Subhas University of Technology,
180 Degrees Consulting NSUT, erstwhile NSIT, aims to work with socially motivated organizations & entrepreneurs and together make a significant positive social impact on our world. We provide our client organisations with sustainable solutions to face & overcome their challenges. A broad categorisation of our services include
- Market Research and Analysis: We help our client organizations understand their key market segments, their key performance indicators (KPIs) and on the basis of our research and its analyses, we then help them come up with a comprehensive marketing strategy to achieve their objectives and even help them analyze new market entry possibilities.
- Strategy and Operations: We design growth strategies for organizations and allow them to make a greater social impact by optimizing their operations.
- Project Consulting: We will help organizations make their projects more efficient by helping them manage project finances better, by providing a detailed review of project processes and enabling projects to reach their fullest potential.
- Business Planning: 180DC NSUT works with its clients on evaluating their business models and then (re-)imaging their business processes using 180DC NSUT’s business model framework. We then develop a comprehensive implementation plan for our clients’ and help them achieve their goals from their new business initiative.
Join the team!
We are looking for students who share our fascination with consulting and are intensely enthusiastic about the learning curve it provides. We emphasize students to explore the 180DC global experience and utilise the exposure for implementation in the local business environment.
Candidates are expected to:
- Show a drive and passion for creating real social impact.
- Demonstrate great cognitive abilities and showcase well structured problem-solving skills.
- Perform well both as an individual and as a team member
- Dedicate 4-5 hours per week working on projects.
- Display expertise or interest in a relevant field apart from consulting.
- Professional work experience through: internships, research projects or solving case studies, is a bonus, but not a must.
Recruitments cycles for 180DC NSUT are held in both the odd and even semesters for the following positions:
- Senior consultants
For more information about the hiring process, contact the team at 180DC NSUT through our social media handles.
Please stay tuned to our website and Facebook page and Instagram handle for further updates.
For further inquiries, please mail us at [email protected]
Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector 3, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: +91 9650476350
Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT)