The world’s largest student student-driven consultancy. Now in Sofia.
Founded in April 2017, 180 DC Sofia is the Bulgarian branch of 180 Degrees Consulting – the world’s largest student-driven consultancy. We are committed to providing high-quality and extremely affordable business consulting services to non-profits and social enterprises in Bulgaria to help them improve their operations and maximize their social impact!
We help socially conscious organizations in Bulgaria:
• Run the most effective programs possible;
• Improve their financial sustainability;
• Improve their marketing;
• Measure their social impact and be more data-driven in their decision-making;
• Expand to new business and geographical areas;
• Improve their human resource management and volunteer recruitment.
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you are:
• a motivated, dedicated and passionate student or fresh graduate,
• having problem-solving skills and critical thinking,
• with a genuine interest for making social impact,
• willing to receive training from professional business consultants,
• with time to commit to working on projects for real clients,
then we would be more than happy to welcome you as a consultant in 180 Degrees Consulting Sofia!
Applications are currently closed. You can apply now in late September 2019 to join the Best New 180 DC Branch worldwide for 2017!
Recruitment. Our selection process consists of 2 steps. Step 1 is online application with CV and cover letter and step 2 is Assessment Center with group tasks, business case and personal interview. We take the recruitment process very seriously and our team is dedicated to finding the most brilliant and motivated students.
Remuneration. Everybody involved in 180 Degrees Consulting works pro bono (without a paycheck). Instead, you gain valuable consulting experience, get a good merit to put on your CV, make contact with both exceptional students and interesting actors in the business and not least you get to make an impact!
Projects duration. 180 DC projects comprise one university semester taking place twice a year. They start in late October/March and end in January/June leaving sufficient time during the exam period.
Workload. Consultants work 6 to 7 hours per week, while team leaders devote around 8 hours weekly.
Language requirements. An excellent command of English is a must to be part of 180 DC Sofia. Additional language proficiency can be a plus.
bul. "Tsar Osvoboditel" 15, 1504 Sofia, Bulgaria