Welcome to 180 Degrees Consulting SSCBS!
Established in 1987, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (SSCBS) has risen to be one of the finest and most reputed undergraduate management colleges in India. Being the torch bearer of modern education, SSCBS imparts knowledge in the field of management, finance and computer science.
180 Degrees Consulting SSCBS is a chapter of the reputed international student consultancy that works with socially conscious organizations to help them achieve a greater social impact. Our team devises solutions from both a business and social perspective.
We are called 180 Degrees Consulting because we have the power to turn good organizations into great organizations, challenges into opportunities, ideas into reality.
The team comprises of a group of committed individuals who strive for perfection in every project it undertakes. The rigorous selection procedure combined with regular training sessions by experienced leaders working in leading consulting and banking companies ensure sufficient motivation and requisite talent in every team member. Since the team members study finance, management and strategy as their core subjects, perfection is a hallmark of the 180 Degrees Consulting SSCBS Team. We ensure that every consultant on board has a knack for critical reasoning and problem solving in addition to commitment towards client needs.
180 Degrees Consulting aims at providing the highest quality of innovative, practical and sustainable solutions to make sure that these enterprises continue to thrive. At the same time, 180 Degrees Consulting aims to provide a deep insight into the practical working of modern enterprises to the curious college minds to make sure that there are mutually beneficial collaborations.
Any organisation is only as good as the people it comprises of and the SSCBS team of 180 Degrees Consulting is the perfect mix of talent, curiosity and dedication which has made all of our past collaborations more than just successful. With the support of a global network spread around 33 countries, 180 Degrees Consulting is the perfect platform for non-profit organisations to get away with any hindrance that is becoming a roadblock in their road to making a better world.
We follow a standardized approach towards any project that we on-board. Thousands of charities apply for consulting services.
- The first step of the application process requires them to specify the domains which require help and the major challenges that they are facing.
- We then match our skills with non-profits based on criterium such as: our areas of expertise, qualifications, interests, abilities, knowledge, and geographic feasibility.
- Our teams then thoroughly analyse the specific challenges that the organization is facing, thereby developing in-depth practical solutions to those challenges.
- Post the completion of the project, we collect a detailed feedback from every consultant and every client so we know whether we are moving in the right direction and making a difference. This helps us keep on improving the quality of our services.
Our Past Projects
1. Invest India
Our first project was to facilitate high-quality communication between users of the government’s StartUp India platform. The challenge at hand was decreasing traffic on the initiative’s online platform, and poor engagement with regular users.
We increased engagement through targeted marketing and curating updated knowledge.
• The platform experienced an increase in traffic by 38% against the platform’s previous high over a period of 3 months and regular usage of the platform by new active users to the tune of 30% of increased traffic.
• Old users were tapped to engage with the platform again and we saw active participation from them to the extent of 20% of old users.
2. Swayam Farmer Foundation
180Degrees worked with Swayam Farmer Foundation to build the foundation’s online presence network to aid with the recognition of the firm.
Our key work is on expansion strategy, microfinance diligence and efficiency improvement.
3. Asha Impact
180 Degrees Consulting worked with Asha Impact to develop their outreach and communications strategy for India’s first MOOC on Impact Investing, and then helped the firm to implement this strategy.
The focus of our communications strategy was to establish the relevance and the impact that the industry had to create, making the product attractive as it was to students, job-seekers and those willing to understand new forms of business.
Their outreach increased by 200% and active user traffic by over
50% for the MOOC.
4. The India Craft Project
Our team collaborated with The India Craft Project and designed the go-to-market strategy for the initiative. Our team designed the cost structure along with the revenue model with the help of extensive competitor analysis and market research. Our team helped TICP collaborate with AugTraveller, a VR based tourism all, on a revenue-sharing model.
PSP Area IV, Dr. K.N. Katju Marg, Sector 16, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110089
Phone: +91 97369 00000