Welcome to the University of Warwick Branch of 180 Degrees Consulting
— The world’s largest university-based consultancy —
— ABOUT US —
180 Degrees Consulting at the University of Warwick was established in May 2019 as a student-led consulting organisation with the desire to create a positive social impact. We collaborate with social enterprises, non-profit organisations, and impact-minded corporations to solve their most pressing challenges. We aim to help them to reach their full potential by providing high-quality and affordable consulting solutions.
— JOIN US —
Join us to become part of a supportive international network of talented students, all driven by the ambition to make a positive change to society! This opportunity not only enables you to gain hands-on consulting experience under the guidance of top professionals in the consulting field, but also the opportunity to make a significant difference.
We welcome top students from all academic backgrounds who possess the necessary abilities and motivational drive to make a real impact. We are currently recruiting for Associate Consultants for our main project cycle. Applications close on 7 October, 23:59 BST. Apply here: https://cutt.ly/AC_application
What we look for:
- Impact Oriented: Always keeping the end goal in mind
- Professional: Upholding high ethical standards and maintaining an independent perspective
- Team Players: Desired to work collaboratively and to empower others towards a common goal
- Leaders: Confident individuals willing to share their ideas and guide others for their implementation
- Communicators: Ability to present complex ideas in a clear and effective manner
- Holistic and Open Thinkers: Ability to take multiple perspectives and challenging ideas with an open mind
University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom
University of Warwick