Welcome to 180 Degrees Consulting University of Warwick Branch
— The world’s largest university-based consultancy —
— ABOUT US —
180 Degrees Consulting at the University of Warwick was established in May 2019 as a student-led consulting organisation with the desire to create a positive social impact. We aspire to collaborate with social enterprises and non-profit organisations to solve their hardest challenges and help them reach their full potential by providing high quality, extremely affordable consulting solutions.
— JOIN US —
Join us and be a part of an international network of talented students all driven by the ambition to make a positive change to society! This opportunity not only enables you to gain hands-on consulting experience under the guidance and training from a professional consultancy firm but also the opportunity to make a significant difference.
We welcome top students from all academic backgrounds who possess the necessary abilities and motivational drive to make a real difference.
What we look for:
- Impact Oriented: Always keeping the end goal in mind
- Professional: Upholding high ethical standards and maintaining an independent perspective
- Team Players: Desired to work collaboratively and to empower others towards a common goal
- Leaders: Confident individuals willing to share their ideas and guide others for their implementation
- Communicators: Ability to present complex ideas in a clear and effective manner
- Holistic and Open Thinkers: Ability to take multiple perspectives and challenging ideas with an open mind
University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom
University of Warwick