180도 컨설팅은 비영리단체 및
사회적기업을 주요 대상으로 고가치
컨설팅 서비스를 저비용에 제공하는
세계 최대 규모의 사회적 컨설팅 단체입니다.
|1,829||고객사를 도운 지금 전세계적으로|
|5,000||명의 컨설턴트가 함께 활동하고 있습니다.|
|11,946||명의 미래 리더를 훈련시켰으며|
|2,600,000||만 시간의 프로젝트 수행을 통해|
|100,000,000,000||억원의 사회적 가치를 창출했습니다.|
우리의 다음은 어디일까요?
180 Degrees Consulting
The 180DC Yonsei Branch was established with the mission to provide
affordable and high-quality consulting services to non-governmental organisations and social
enterprises in Korea and to create opportunities for individuals to thrive while
producing meaningful results.
180 DC has…
|1,829||Aided NGOs and social enterprises,|
|26,000,000||Thousand hours of completed service,|
Where will we go next?
Why Join 180 Degrees Consulting Yonsei?
- You will be equipped with the opportunity and skills to make a genuine and lasting social impact.
- You will have the unique opportunity to gain practical work experience in a school environment.
- You will receive training to become a professional consultant.
- You will work hand-in-hand with leading Korea-based non-profits as well as businesses, tackling their toughest problems as an organization.
If you are passionate about making a genuine impact as a student and are interested in challenging yourself and meeting like-minded, high-achieving students, then 180DC is for you.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for highly motivated and achieving students from Yonsei University who can:
- engage and communicate in a professional manner
- critically evaluate problems to find potential solutions
- work effectively in a dynamic team environment
- have a demonstrated interest in positive social impact for the community
180DC works effectively by recruiting from a diverse range of backgrounds and bringing together the broad range of skills this provides. If you are an active member of the community with bright ideas and a desire to make a real difference with your skill-set, then we encourage you to apply so that we can help you realize your potential.
Interested in finding out more? Find out more.
How Do I Join 180 Degrees Consulting?
Applications for the 2019 Fall Semester start from March 4th.
Please refer to our facebook page for more information on our fall recruitment schedule.
50 Yonsei-ro, Sinchon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea