180 Degrees Cosulting은 비영리단체 및 사회적기업을 대상으로
컨설팅 서비스를 제공하는 세계 최대 규모의 대학생 컨설팅 단체입니다.
전세계 30여 개국에 100개 이상의 180DC 지부가 활발히 활동하고 있습니다.
저희 180DC 연세지부는 180DC의 첫 공식 한국 지부로서 여러 국내/해외
비영리단체 및 사회적기업들과 협력하여 컨설팅 프로젝트를 진행하고 있습니다.
우리의 다음은 어디일까요?
The 180DC Yonsei Branch was established with the mission to provide
affordable and high-quality consulting services to non-governmental organisations
and social enterprises in Korea and to create opportunities for individuals to
thrive while producing meaningful results.
Where will we go next?
Why Join 180 Degrees Consulting Yonsei?
- You will be equipped with the opportunity and skills to make a genuine and lasting social impact.
- You will have the unique opportunity to gain practical work experience in a school environment.
- You will receive training to become a professional consultant.
- You will work hand-in-hand with leading Korea-based non-profits as well as businesses, tackling their toughest problems as an organization.
If you are passionate about making a genuine impact as a student and are interested in challenging yourself and meeting like-minded, high-achieving students, then 180DC is for you.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for highly motivated and achieving students from Yonsei University who can:
- engage and communicate in a professional manner
- critically evaluate problems to find potential solutions
- work effectively in a dynamic team environment
- have a demonstrated interest in positive social impact for the community
180DC works effectively by recruiting from a diverse range of backgrounds and bringing together the broad range of skills this provides. If you are an active member of the community with bright ideas and a desire to make a real difference with your skill-set, then we encourage you to apply so that we can help you realize your potential.
How Do I Join 180 Degrees Consulting?
Applications for the 2019 Fall Semester start from August 26th.
Please refer to our facebook page for more information on our fall recruitment schedule.
50 Yonsei-ro, Sinchon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea