Due to unprecedented demand we have paused new branch applications through rest of 2020. We will re-open applications for starting a branch with a brand new streamlined selection and onboarding program in early 2021.
If you are interested to be notified on when the new application program begin, please fill this form for email updates.
- Secure a founding team of 4-8 individuals to assist in founding a branch in your university.
- Ensure that you have ample time remaining in your current university program (min. 6 months) and that you have thought through a succession plan.
- Check with your university that you have permissions to set up and operate an externally affiliated organisation within the university.
- Ensure you are able to set up an entity that can sign legally binding contracts and possess its own bank account.
- Start reaching out to potential professional partners/mentors who are happy to support you through your operations.
- Create a list of prospective clients who can provide projects for you to work on next year.